This week my wife and I celebrated our fifth wedding (civil partnership) anniversary in style. Our itinerary looked a little something like this:
- Afternoon tea at Julian Plumart Cafe .
- A trip to Pandora to buy a leather bracelet and charms.
- An upgrade to a superior room/suite at Grand Hotel Brighton.
- Dinner at Aberdeen Steakhouse.
- Admiring the full moon at midnight on the seafront.
- Rushing home at lunchtime the following day for cuddles with the fluffy one (we had a cat sitter).
Credit to Nat Rubins-Lawrie for quite a few of the photos, thanks old bird!